About Managing Action Macros
You can rename, copy, modify, and delete an action macro with the Action Macro Manager
or from the Action Tree.
Manage Files with the Action Tree
The Action Tree is displayed when the Action Recorder panel is expanded. The following
options are available when you right-click the action macro node in the Action Tree.
- Rename. Changes the command and file name for the action macro.
- Delete. Removes the action macro file from the Action Macro list and places the file in the
Windows Recycle Bin.
- Copy. Creates a duplicate copy of the action macro; you specify a new command and file
name for the action macro.
- Properties. Changes the command name and playback settings for the action macro.
Action nodes that represent commands can be deleted and value nodes can be edited
from the Action Tree. The following options are available when you right-click an
action node in the Action Tree:
- Delete. Removes an action node from the current action macro.
- Edit. Replaces the current value with a new value.
Manage Action Macro Files
The Action Macro Manager dialog box performs basic file management tasks for action
macro (ACTM) files. You can modify, rename, delete, and create multiple copies of
an action macro file.
u can rename, copy, modify, and delete an action macro with the Action Macro Manager or from the Action Tree. Manage Files with the Action Tree The Action …manage recorded action files with the Action Macro Manager from inside of the product or through the file system from outside the product.Manage action macros by renaming, copying, or deleting or change their properties. Display the Action …Action Recorder to record commands and input values that can be played back as an action macro. After you start recording an action macro, a red …Manage Action Macros.managing an action macro. You can also edit and change the playback behavior of an action macro.actions to help you work more efficiently in Adobe Photoshop.