To Work With Modifying the Tool Palettes Display
How to modify the appearance of tool palettes.
Change the Icon Display in Tool Palettes
- Right-click a blank area inside a tool palette and select View Options.
- In the View Options dialog box, modify the size and view style settings.
- Under Apply To, select Current Palette or All Palettes.
Change the Rollover Behavior of Undocked or Anchored Tool Palettes
- In the title bar of an undocked tool palette, select Auto-Hide.
Change the Transparency of Undocked or Anchored Tool Palettes
- In the title bar of an undocked or anchored tool palette, click the Properties Transparency.
- In the Transparency dialog box, under General, set the transparency level for an inactive
Tool Palettes window.
- Under Rollover, adjust the transparency level for an active window.
w to modify the appearance of tool palettes. Change the Icon Display in Tool Palettes Right-click a blank area inside a tool palette and select View Options.modify the properties and images of tools on a tool palette. Change … In the Select Image File dialog box, locate and select the image file you want to use.tool palettes when the Customize User Interface Editor (CUI) is displayed. Create a Tool Palette Click View tab Palettes panel …displayed in the tool palette can be reorganized with a long … you can create new tool palettes for easier access to the tools you use frequently.Tool Palettes window towards a docking location. … To Work With Modifying the Tool Palettes Display …… Working with the tool palettes: AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training … tool palettes, move them around on screen, anchor them to the side.… You can expand some tools to show tools hidden beneath them. … Click the icons at the bottom of the Tools panel to change the drawing mode …displays the tool palettes, the tool sets, and the tools … If desired, assign or change the combination of keys to use as a shortcut to …… The AutoCAD Tool Palette is a great way to implement CAD standards … can bring up on screen and keep active while you work in your drawing, so you …. Use the “Browse” button to change that path to the shared network …Tool Palette works with any file or application and allows for annotation, … When an eBeam Sensor is disconnected the software displays an alert. …. Cover Sheet Options: Use the menu button to modify the cover sheet's opacity.