To Work With Displaying the Ribbon
How to show and hide ribbons and ribbon panels.
Display the Ribbon
- Click Tools menu PalettesRibbon.
NOTE: The ribbon displays the ribbon panels associated with the workspace you used last.
Display the Ribbon Associated With the Last-Used Workspace
- Click Tools menuWorkspaces.
Display or Hide a Ribbon Panel
- Right-click anywhere inside the ribbon. In the Show Panels list, select or clear the
name of a panel.NOTE: Some tabs include additional panels that are hidden by default.
Toggle the Full, Default, and Minimized Ribbon States
- On the right side of the row of ribbon tabs, click the arrow button on the left (the
larger button) to cycle through the states.
Select a Minimized Ribbon State
- On the right side of the row of ribbon tabs, click the arrow button on the right (the
smaller button). The four minimized ribbon states include:
- Minimize to Tabs: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab titles are displayed.
- Minimize to Panel Titles: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab and panel titles are displayed.
- Minimize to Panel Buttons: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab titles and panel buttons are displayed.
- Cycle Through All: Cycles through all four ribbon states in the order, full ribbon, minimize to panel
buttons, minimize to panel titles, minimize to tabs.
w to show and hide ribbons and ribbon panels. … Minimize to Tabs: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab titles are displayed. … Minimize to Panel Buttons: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab titles and panel buttons are displayed.show the ribbon is to click on any visible tab, like Home, Insert or Design. You might also want to hide the ribbon to maximize screen space. Note: The ribbon replaced the toolbars and menus in some Office 2007 programs, such as the Drawing Toolbar.ribbon at Video: Minimize …ribbon using the keyboard. … active and you pressed N, the Insert tab is displayed, along with the KeyTips for the groups in that tab.… The ribbon can either be fully displayed or it can be minimized when not in use. The condition that Kamal describes is for a ribbon that is …Ribbon, the daily work become complicated and time-consuming. With this article, you will learn how to quickly show or restore Outlook Ribbon.Ribbon framework exposes a set of properties that allow an application to specify how the Ribbon UI is displayed at run time.… The Ribbon can display as one of four different ways and also can be turned off … Show Full Ribbon: All Tab Titles, Panels and Buttons display.… For example, if you're working with images, the Ribbon displays all of the available modifications that can be performed on them.display the ribbon … Right click an empty space in the Layout or Drawing tab area, then choose Ribbon in the context menu. … Working with document tabs.