To Work With Creating Tools from Commands
Create a Tool from a Command
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. Find
If the Customize User Interface editor is covering the Tool Palettes window, move
it to the side.
- In the Customize User Interface editor, drag a command in the Command List pane to
the tool palette.
A horizontal line indicates the tool location.
- In the Customize User Interface editor, click OK.
Editor is displayed.
Create a Tool From a Toolbar
- At the Command prompt, enter TOOLBAR.
- In the collapsed Customize User Interface editor, find the tool and drag it to the
A horizontal line indicates where the tool will be located.
- Click OK.