To Specify a Chain Action
This dynamic block property works only with point, linear, polar, XY, or rotation
- Click Insert tab Block panel Block Editor. Find
- In the Block Editor, click Tools menu Properties. The Properties palette is displayed.
- In the Block Editor, select a point, linear, polar, XY, or rotation parameter.
- In the Properties palette, under Misc, click Chain Actions.
- On the drop-down list, select Yes or No.
- Click Block Editor tab Open/Save panel Save Block. Find
- (Optional) If you are finished using the Block Editor, click Close Block Editor.
the Properties palette, under Misc, click Chain Actions. On the drop-down list, select Yes or No. Click Block Editor tab Open/Save panel Save Block.Chain Actions.Chain Actions cause a change in one parameter to trigger a corresponding … To Specify a Chain Action …chain multiple actions into a defined sequence or workflow. … Action. Below is an example of how to define this sequence.action chains. Expanding single actions into an action chain provides …… But it somehow seems wrong for a component to dispatch an action and … Just import your selector functions in the file where you define your …Chain to perform the action on your selected audio. … number of common Audacity functions and effects to be executed in any order you specify.Specify parameter location or[Name/Label/Chain/Description/Palette]: (pick the … Chain. Determines whether the parameter can be affected by a chain action.… Pre-Chain Action modules allow plugins to define custom functionality that runs before the Plan executes. The module provides access to the …chain was originally used as a military concept related to the structure of an attack; … Conversely, the idea of "breaking" an opponent's kill chain is a method of defense or preemptive action. … Since then, the "cyber kill chain" has been adopted by data security organizations to define stages of cyber- attacks.