To Space Parallel Linear and Angular Dimensions Automatically
- Click Annotate tabDimensions panelAdjust Space. Find
- Select the dimension that you want to use as the base dimension when equally spacing
- Select the next dimension to equally space.
- Continue to select dimensions and then press Enter.
- Enter a (Auto) and press Enter.
ick Annotate tabDimensions panelAdjust Space. Find Select the dimension that you want to use as the base dimension when equally spacing dimensions.automatically adjust existing parallel linear and angular dimensions in a drawing so they are equally spaced or aligned at the dimension line with each …Spacing is applied only to parallel linear dimensions or to angular dimensions that … Enter value or [Auto] <Auto>: Specify a spacing distance or press Enter.… Linear. DIMLINEAR / DIMLIN, Linear Dimension Icon in AutoCAD … Dimensions between 2 points and gives the resulting angle measurement. … A modifier to a dimension to make it parallel to a selected line. … Aligns the selected dimensions to an even spacing. …. Enter value or [Auto] <Auto>: <enter>.