To Set the Plot Quality for OLE Objects
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Plot and Publish tab, in the OLE Plot Quality list, select
one of the following settings:
- Monochrome. For example, spreadsheets
- Low Graphics. For example, color text and pie charts
- High Graphics. For example, photographs
- Automatically Select. Plot-quality setting assigned based on the type of file
- Click Apply to continue setting options, or click OK to accept the changes and close
the dialog box.
>To Set the Plot Quality for OLE Objects. In the drawing area, right-click and choose Options. In the Options dialog box, Plot and Publish tab, in the OLE Plot Quality list, select one of the following settings: Monochrome.set in the AutoCAD® Plot dialog … Low plot quality can cause an OLE object not to plot at all.… To ensure the best quality, it is also recommended to set the Plot quality for the OLE to Monochrome: Open the drawing in AutoCAD. Right-click on the OLE and click Properties. In the Properties palette, select Monochrome in the Plot quality dropdown list.plot, scanned back in with no … and it ignores every other setting when rendering OLE objects.… There are two places where you can set the quality of printed or plotted OLE objects: Per-printer: Plot dialog (.PC3 editor) – Device properties, …OLE default Plot Quality property comes in as “High Graphics (e.g. … you can use this LISP to change the plot quality of the OLE objects:plot quality of OLE objects. ID: TS73483 – OLE objects with Plot Quality set to Line Art do not plot. ID: TS21323 – Control …