To Save and Insert a 2D or 3D Section as a Block
- Click Home tabSection panelCreate Block. Find
- Select the section object.
- In the Generate Section/Elevation dialog box, click 2D Section/Elevation or 3D Section.
- In the expanded dialog box, select Include All Objects.
- Under Destination, click Insert as New Block.
- Click Create.
- In the drawing area, specify an insertion point for the new block.
An unnamed block consisting of the 2D or 3D section is inserted .
sp>To Save and Insert a 2D or 3D Section as a Block. In the Generate Section/Elevation dialog box, click 2D Section/Elevation or 3D Section. In the expanded dialog box, select Include All Objects.section object. Right-click in the drawing area and click Generate 2D/3D Section.Section Settings dialog box, in the list of properties, click the Layer box … To Save and Insert a 2D or 3D Section as a Block · To Save a Section Object as a …Insert the section blocks. At the time of creation, you can insert a 2D or 3D section block into the drawing or save it to an external file. A 2D section block is …Saves 2D and 3D sections as blocks. Specifies the display settings for the cross sections that you save and reuse. List of Options The following options are …section object that acts as a cutting plane through 3D objects, and point … a model, save sections as blocks for use in layouts, and extract 2D geometry …… You can insert them again and again, saving time. … In the Behavior section, you can make a block Annotative (more info here), force it to scale …