To Remove Unwanted Objects from a Base View
After you create a base view from model space, you can edit it to remove model space
objects that are no longer required in the base view.
- Move the cursor over the base view to edit. The drawing view border displays.
- Double-click an empty area inside the drawing view border.
- Click Drawing View Editor tabSelect panelModel Space Selection. Find
- In model space, SHIFT-click the objects you want to remove and press ENTER to return
- Click Drawing View Editor tabEdit panelOK. Find
The base view as well as all child views update.
ter you create a base view from model space, you can edit it to remove model space objects that are no longer required in the base view. Note: This procedure …base view from model space, you can … To Remove Unwanted Objects from a Base View · To Create a Projected View …Remove Unwanted Objects from Your Photo. Posted on February 25, 2016 by Nathan KeudellLeave a comment4437 Views …Unwanted elements can compromise an otherwise eye-catching photo. … Removing Unwanted Objects From Photos in Corel PaintShop Pro … If you have any ideas for tutorials or projects that you would like to see in the future, please leave …… At the prompt to specify the location of the base view, click on the layout to place the view object. To place the next view, on the Drawing View …delete from the adapter ! You delete from the items ! and the adapter is between your items and the view. From the view you can get …