To Publish Files to Buzzsaw
- Click Output Tab Plot panel Batch Plot. Find
- In the Publish dialog box, under Publish To, select one of the following options and
click Publish Options.
- Plotter Named in Page Setup
- DWF Format (DWF File or DWFx File)
- In the Publish Options dialog box, under Default Output Location, click Location.
Click the […] button.
- In the Select a Folder for Generated Files dialog box, in the Places list, the column
of icons on the left side of the dialog box, click the Buzzsaw icon.
Buzzsaw Location Shortcuts is displayed in the Look In box along with any configured
- Double-click an existing shortcut or create a new shortcut.
NOTE:If you have not logged in to the site, the Log In To Buzzsaw dialog box is displayed.
- Click Select.
- In the Publish Options dialog box, click OK
- In the Publish dialog box, click Publish.
- In the Specify DWF File dialog box, click Select.
A status box indicates when publishing is complete.
be able to publish to Autodesk® Buzzsaw, the projects and folders to which you want to publish files must already exist. In addition, you must have Autodesk® Buzzsaw Administrator permission or Edit permission to add files to a folder. Consult your Autodesk® Buzzsaw administrator for details.to publish, click Publish. (Or click Save Set & Close to save the current export settings and close the dialog without publishing.) In the Publish to Autodesk® Buzzsaw dialog, under Autodesk® Buzzsaw Sites, select the site to which you want to publish project files.file, and publish it to Autodesk® Buzzsaw. Click Publish (DWG to Autodesk® Buzzsaw). In the DWG Publish dialog, if the …Publish to Buzzsaw tools to export sheets and views to a DWG or DWF file, and then upload these to a Buzzsaw project site in one step.… Many DWF users are also Buzzsaw users. Buzzsaw is one of Autodesk's service offerings in the area of Collaborative Project Management.… Autodesk Senior Manager of Application Services, Paul Gatty, alerted me to what he referred to as "the coolest Firefox extension ever.Buzzsaw project or folder to synchronize with your local sync folder. … Click the download button to download the files from Buzzsaw to your local …23 Mar 2012File Structure Template from the 00 Buzzsaw Help to your local drive,. (rename with your entire … Publish a Sheet Set as described in your AutoCAD Help menu.