To Preview a Plot
You can preview a drawing before printing it. The preview shows exactly how the drawing
will look when plotted, including lineweights, fill patterns, and plot style options.
When you preview your drawing, the active toolbars and tool palettes are hidden. A
temporary Preview toolbar provides buttons to plot, pan, and zoom the drawing.
- Click Output tabPlot panelPlot. Find
- In the Plot dialog box, click Preview.
A preview window opens, and the cursor changes to the real-time zoom cursor.
- Right-click to display a shortcut menu with the following options: Plot, Pan, Zoom,
Zoom Window, or Zoom Original (to zoom to the original preview magnification).
- Press ESC to exit the preview and return to the Plot dialog box.
- If necessary, make additional adjustments to the plot settings and preview the plotted
- Once the settings are correct, click OK to plot the drawing.
en you preview your drawing, the active toolbars and tool palettes are hidden. A temporary Preview toolbar provides buttons to plot, pan, and zoom the …to preview the effects of the plot style table. … In the Page Setup dialog box, under Plot Style Table (Pen Assignments), select the Display Plot Styles option. … To Edit Plot Styles in a Plot Style Table.… (You can click the Preview button in the Plot dialog box to preview your plot.) It's easy – when you know how. This technique applies when you …Preview command displays a preview of the drawing file as rendered within Creo … Click File > Print > Print if you want to preview a Print/Plot publishing …TO PREVIEW STORED PLOTSHEET THIS PROBLEM EXISTS ONLY ON THE MVS MAINFRAME AND IS MODEL …