To Perform a Long-Axis Plot (HP-GL/2 Device)
- Plot a drawing using a device that has been configured with the HP-GL/2 driver.
For best results, plot to extents, do not rotate the plot, and use an explicit one-to-one
scale (not Scale to Fit).
- To stop your plotter after the program has finished sending all the vectors, clear
the plotter memory using the plotter’s Control Panel.
- To stop a long-axis plot while the program is sending vectors to the plotter, press
- Clear the plotter memory as indicated for the following devices:
- DraftMaster X series. Press the Cancel button.
- HP 7600 240D/E. Press the plotter Reset button.
- HP 7600 250/255/355. Press the Plot Management button. Select Queuing Operations, and then select the
plot and delete it from the queue.
- HP DesignJet Series. Press the Cancel button.
- HP DraftPro Plus. Press the Cancel button.
>Plot a drawing using a device that has been configured with the HP-GL/2 driver. … To stop a long–axis plot while the program is sending vectors to the plotter, …Plot dialog box, select a long–axis HP-GL/2 plotter. Specify any size greater than 64 inches along the X axis. … while the program is sending vectors to the plotter, press Esc. Clear the plotter memory as indicated for the following devices: .Plot in the normal manner. For best results, plot to extents, don't rotate the plot. Use an explicit one-to-one scale (not Scale to Fit). To stop your plotter after the …Device Interface(TM) Specification. For use … Plotting A Long Axis Plot (Up To 50 Ft) … Device Interface — ADI(R) — driver designed to run HP-GL/2 language ….. NOTE: Because the magnification that takes place is along the X- axis,.HP-GL/2 Driver Software Disk is shipped with a protected mode driver. …. " This device can do long axis plots from 65inches to 1800 inches long." ….. This dash will always be along or in the y-axis direction, regardless of the orientation of …… made by manufacturers other than HP. The DesignJet, DraftPro Plus, and the DraftMaster with roll feed can perform long–axis plots.axis as being along the front edge of the plotter while Landscape defines the Y axis as being along the front edge of the plotter. Output device DPI … This parameter is available only for the HPGL/2 and RTL plot format . … Some plotters such as the HP DesignJet 1055 do not plot color vectors when …… 1 : X value of left on device axes in inches (Not used by ArtiosCAD). # 2 : Y value … 0 ] Used to force HP/GL2 devices to do long plots. Ignored if …device to work with your computer and your applica- … Producing Long–Axis Plots. 9 …. HP-GL/2 Plotter config file – For all HP-GL/2 plotters …. Long–axis plotting and printing can be performed with MicroStation PC by creating …Device Interface (ADI) driver designed to run HP-GL/2. language …. This device can do long axis plots from 65" to 1800" long. (For other roll fed …