To Insert Blocks That Divide an Object Into Equal Intervals
- Click Home tab Draw panel Point drop-down Divide. Find
- Select a line, arc, circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline.
- Enter b (Block).
- Enter the name of the block that you want to insert.
- Enter y (Yes) to align the blocks with the selected object. Enter n (No) to use a rotation angle of 0 degrees.
- Enter the number of intervals between the blocks.
>To Insert Blocks that Divide an Object into Equal Intervals. Select a line, arc, circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline.insert symbols (blocks) at equal intervals on an object. … does not actually break an object into individual objects; it only identifies the …blocks with the selected object. Enter n (No) to … About Specifying Equal Intervals on Objects … Commands for Measuring and Dividing …Block). Enter the name of the block you want to insert. Enter y to align the blocks with the divided object. Enter n to use a rotation angle of 0 degrees.… This article explains how to divide AutoCAD object into equal parts by DIVIDE and MEASURE commands using Points and Blocks.… You can divide object with blocks in AutoCAD like Polyline, Spline or Circle in equal segments or at equal intervals using divide … Now command line will prompt you to select the name of the block which you want to insert at …8 Sep 2014