To Erase an Object
- Click Home tabModify panelErase. Find
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased
or enter an option:
- Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn.
- Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set.
- Enter all to erase all objects from the drawing.
- Enter ? to see a list of all selection methods.
- Press Enter to end the command.
spNov 2016 … In this Adobe Photoshop CC video tutorial, learn how to erase objects from photos seamlessly with Content-Aware Fill.Erase. Find. At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. Press Enter to end the command.object in a block. Once the block is exited the object is eventually deleted by the garbage …remove the references to it by assigning null or leaving the block where it was declared. After that, it will be automatically deleted by …… How do I erase or 'rub out' an image in VideoScribe? How do I make text disappear? Find out in Instant Answers.to remove unwanted object from a image. Affordable, Effective and incredibly easy to use. Inpaint is the easiest way to remove unwanted object …… Resize the tool tip with the [ and ] keys until it is a little smaller than the object or person you want to remove. Click and drag around the target …12 Jun 2014… The delete operator removes a property from an object. Syntax. delete expression. where expression should evaluate to a property reference, …object you want to remove. Photoshop zooms in on that image …