To Embed an Object From Another Application
- Open the drawing.
- Click Blocks & References tabData panelOLE Object. Find
- In the Insert Object dialog box, under Object Type, select Create New.
- Under Object Type, select an application. Click OK.
The source application opens.
- Using the server application, create the information you want to insert. Save the
- On the source application’s File menu, click Exit and Return.
- Close the source application.
>To Embed an Object From Another Application. Open the … Click Blocks & References tab Data panel OLE Object. … Under Object Type, select an application.Object. Find In the Insert Object dialog box, under Object Type, select Create New.Inserting linked or embedded objects into another application. Corel PHOTO- PAINT lets you create OLE objects that you can insert into other applications.to insert data created with other applications into the drawing. You can, for … To insert a new object from another application:.object, click Paste. In the As box, click the …insert a variety of objects (such as PDF files, Excel charts or worksheets, or PowerPoint …application that the embedded information was created in. Keeps file sizes … On the Insert menu, click Object, and then click From File.Insert an object or file, such as a Word document or PowerPoint slide, into an Excel … You can create an entirely new object based on another program without …another program on … you insert the object.Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) is a Microsoft Windows feature that allows you to copy or move information from one application to another while you …