To Delete Duplicate Objects
- Click Home tabModify panelDelete Duplicate Objects. Find
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select objects.
- Press Enter.
- Specify a Tolerance value.
- Select properties to ignore during object comparison.
- Set additional options to optimize polyline segments, combine objects, or maintain
spick Home tab Modify panel Delete Duplicate Objects. Find. At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select objects. Press Enter. Optional: Specify a Tolerance value. Select properties to ignore during object comparison.duplicate geometry as well as overlapping lines, arcs, and polylines. Also, combines partially overlapping or contiguous ones. The following prompts …delete all duplicate elements, but I don't remember …objects: and you can type all and press Enter to apply the command to the entire drawing. Then press Enter again to end object selection.… AutoCAD has a great feature for removing doubled up or overlapping lines. Choose Delete Duplicate Objects from the Modify menu or type …to delete duplicate object quickly? For example: I was placed a component in first floor. After i want the same component to …20 Aug 20127 Oct 2016… If you can't edit the source of the class (why not?), then you need to iterate over the … I have to remove duplicated objects in a List. This List …Delete duplicate objects' Edit: You could also just type …