To Create Stacked Text
- Click Home tabAnnotation panelMultiline Text. Find
- Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text
- In either the MTEXT ribbon contextual tab or In-Place Text Editor, set text style
and other multiline text properties as needed.
- Enter the text you want to stack separated by one of the following characters:
- Slash (/) stacks text vertically, separated by a horizontal line.
- Pound sign (#) stacks text diagonally, separated by a diagonal line.
- Carat (^) creates a tolerance stack, which is not separated by a line.