To Create Multiple Types of Dimensions Within a Single Command Session
- Click Annotate tabDimensions panelDimension. Find
- Hover the cursor over objects, lines, or points to preview the resulting dimension.
- Select the objects or points to dimension.
The available options depend on the selected objects, lines, or points.
- Modify the dimension options as desired.
- Click where you want to insert the dimension.
- Select other objects or points to create multiple dimensions.
- Press Enter to end the command.