To Create Custom Properties for Sheet Sets and Sheets
- Click View tab Palettes panel Sheet Set Manager. Find
- In the Sheet Set Manager, open a sheet set.
- On the Sheet List tab, right-click the sheet set node. Click Properties.
- In the Sheet Set Properties dialog box, click the Edit Custom Properties button.
- Click Add to create a new custom property for the sheet set. Click the name and the
default value to enter the information for these fields. Under Owner, select Sheet
Set or Sheet:
- Sheet set properties are typically specific to a project, for example, the contract number.
- Sheet properties are typically specific to each sheet, for example, the name of the
- To remove a custom property, select it and click Delete.