To Create Copies in Any Grip Mode
- Select the objects to copy.
- Select a base grip on an object by clicking the grip.
The selected grip is highlighted, and the default grip mode, Stretch, is active.
- Cycle through the grip modes by pressing Enter until the grip mode you want appears.
Alternatively, you can right-click to display shortcut menu modes and options.
- Enter c (Copy) or press and hold the Ctrl key while you stretch, move, rotate, or scale.
Copies continue being made until you turn off grips.
- Enter or specify the additional input required for the current grip mode.
- Turn off grips by pressing Enter, Spacebar, or Esc.