To Create and Customize Image Tile Menus
Create and view image tile slides and image libraries.
Create an Image Tile Slide
- Draw the geometry that you want to appear in the slide.
- On the Navigation bar, click the arrow on the Zoom drop-down and then click Zoom Center.
As an alternative, at the Command prompt, enter zoom and then enter c for the Center option.
- At the Command prompt, enter mslide.
- In the Create Slide File dialog box, specify the file name.
- Click Save, and add it to a slide library file if desired. You can associate this
image slide to a new image tile.
View an Image Tile Slide
- At the Command prompt, enter vslide.
- In the Select Slide File dialog box, browse to and select the slide file you want
- Click Open.
The slide file should be displayed in the drawing window. Perform a regeneration on
the drawing with the REGEN command to clear the slide from the display.
Create an Image Tile Slide Library
- Place all your slides in a single folder location that you want to add to a slide
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 7: Click Start menu (All) Programs Accessories Command Prompt.
- Windows 8: On the Start screen, type command and click Command Prompt.
- At the DOS prompt, enter CD <folder location of slides.
As an example: CD â€œc:slidesâ€
- While in the location of the slide files, enter dir *.sld /b <file name.
As an example: dir *.sld /b â€œmyslidesâ€
A text file will be created with the names of the slide files contained in the current
- With the text file created of all the slide files in the current folder, enter <AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Install folderslidelib.exe <slide library file name < <text file with slide names.
- When you finish, close the DOS window.
so they do not accidently get deleted. This is important if you need to rebuild the
slide library later.
Create an Image Tile Menu and Assign an Image Tile Slide
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. Find
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Legacy node to expand it.
- Right-click the Image Tile Menus node. Click New Image Tile Menu.
A new image tile menu (named ImageTileMenu1) is placed at the bottom of the Image
Tile Menus node.
- Right-click ImageTileMenu1. Click Rename and enter a new image tile name.
- In the Command List pane, drag a command to the new image tile menu in the Customizations
In <file name pane.
- In the Properties pane, enter the properties for the new image tile slide as follows:
- In the Name box, enter the text to display in the list box for the image tile.
- In the Description box, enter a description for the image tile.
- In the Slide Library box, enter the name of the image tile slide library that contains
the slide for the image tile. The image tile slide library must be in one of the folders
that defines the Support File Search Path. If you do not have a slide library, but
rather an image tile slide file, you enter its name in the image tile slide library
- In the Slide Label box, enter the name of the image tile slide file contained in the
image tile slide library listed in the Slide Library box.
- Click Apply.
sp>Create an Image Tile Menu and Assign an Image Tile Slide. Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name> pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Legacy node to expand it. Right-click the Image Tile Menus node. Right-click ImageTileMenu1.create, edit, or add image tiles and image tile slides. … You define an image tile menu in the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor.image tile menu programmatically. The following table shows the properties for an image tile slide. String displayed in the list box on the left side of the image tile menu dialog box.to create Image Tile Menu to insert most used blocks. … anyway… right click any toolbar, and select 'customise' from the bottom of the …… We will help you turn your plain Windows 10 Start Menu into a crisp and … Tile, then click on the Auto Generate all from a single image button to …custom menus that you have been using for inserting blocks, you know that creating and maintaining these menus is a major project.Image Tile Menus. … by a LISP routine that I can't be bothered updating to create XML code, …