To Create a Standards File
- Click the Application button, and choose New menu Drawing.
- Enter a template file name, or press Enter to continue.
- In a new drawing, create any layers, dimension styles, linetypes, and text styles
that you want to standardize.
- Click the Application button, and choose Save As Drawing Standards.
DWS files must be saved in the current drawing file format. To create a DWS file in
a previous drawing file format, save the file in the desired DWG format, and then
rename the DWG file using a .dws extension.
- In File Name, enter a name for the standards file and click Save.