To Create a Section Object with Jogged Segments
Create a section object with jogged sections.
A section plane can have multiple or jogged sections. For example, a section containing
a jog is one that cuts away a pie slice-shaped wedge from a cylinder.
Section object with jogged segment
- Click Home tabSection panelSection Plane. Find
- At the Command prompt, enter d (Draw Section).
- Specify the start point of the section object.
- Specify a second point to create the first jogged segment.
From this point, you cannot create segments that intersect.
- Continue specifying segment endpoints, then press Enter.
- Specify a point in the direction of the sectional cut.
A section object with multiple segments is created in a Section Boundary state. Live
sectioning is turned off.