To Create a Photometric Spotlight
- Click Visualize tab Lights panel (expanded) Lighting Units drop-down American Lighting Units Find or International Lighting Units Find.
Photometric lighting is enabled, and American or International lighting units is set.
- Click Visualize tab Lights panel Create Light drop-down Spot. Find
- Specify a location for the spotlight.
- Specify a target for the spotlight.
- At the Command prompt, enter n and enter a name.
This name appears in the Properties and Lights in Model palettes.
You can continue to specify properties by entering options, or you can exit and set
properties interactively. When you use the interactive method, you can see the results
of your changes as you work.
- Press Enter to exit the command.
Select the light and use grip editing to modify the light. You can also right-click
the light and then click Properties to modify the properties of the light in the Properties