To Create a Link with a Freestanding Label
- Click Tools menu PalettesDbConnect.
- In the dbConnect Manager, open a database table that has at least one link template
and one label template defined.
- In the Data View window, select a link and label templates from the Link Template
- Select a label template from the Label Template list.
- Select the record for which to create links.
- Right-click the record header (the empty square to the left of the row). Click Link And Label SettingsCreate Freestanding Labels.
- Click Data View menuLink.
- Specify a location in the drawing to insert the label.
lect a label template from the Label Template list. Select the record for which to create links. Right-click the record header (the empty square to the left of the row). Click Link And Label Settings Create Freestanding Labels.Label Template dialog box, Label Fields tab, select a field to appear in the label … To Edit a Label Template · To Create a Link with a Freestanding Label …link template from the Link Template list. Select a … To Edit a Label Template · To Create a Link with a Freestanding Label …Labels can be either freestanding or attached to objects. … Before you can add labels, you must first create label templates. … Because the links are merely pointers to the external database table, the external data would not appear in your …freestanding label has its own link, and … The four options for creating queries in the Query Editor are: Quick Query, Range Query, Query. Builder, and SQL …link to my checkbox label so my visitors can click the link to view our terms … So, just create a checkbox element, and then in the Label field, enter …… Hi, I would like to make it easier for my users to create blog posts by creating a " new blog post" link on the blog page which points to a.