To Create a Label Template
- Click Tools menu PalettesdbConnect.
- In the dbConnect Manager, click the New Label Template button.
- In the Select a Database Object dialog box, select a link template and click continue.
- Enter a name for the label template.
- To open the Label Template dialog box, click Continue.
- In the Label Template dialog box, Label Fields tab, select a field to appear in the
label from the Field drop-down list. Click Add to add it to the label.
Enter additional text to precede or follow the label directly in the Label Template
dialog box. For example, you might create a label template that uses the field Room
Number from a room database table. If you want the field name to precede the field
value when the label is created, enter Room Number: in the Label Template dialog box before selecting the field from the Field drop-down
- Repeat as needed for additional fields that you want to display in labels.