To Create a Bulleted List in Multiline Text as you Type
- Click Home tabAnnotation panelMultiline Text. Find
- Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text
- In the Options panel, click the Options icon.
- Click Bullets and Lists. Verify that Allow Auto-list and Allow Bullets and Lists are
selected (tick mark).
- Start a line of text by entering U+2022 (the Unicode string for a bullet) or by selecting a bullet character or another symbol.
The following characters cannot be used as bullets: period (.), colon (:), close parenthesis
()), close angle bracket (), close square bracket (]), and close curly bracket (}).
- Alternatively, click Options Symbol Other.
The Character Map dialog box appears.
- Double-click a symbol to copy it to the clipboard.
- Close the Character Map dialog box.
- Paste the symbol to the drawing, and press the up-arrow and End key to return the
cursor to the same line.
- Press TAB.
- Enter the text of the list item. Press ENTER to move to the next item, or press SHIFT+ENTER
to add a plain paragraph before the next item.
The bullet character is automatically added to the next item.
- Press ENTER twice to end the list.
- To save your changes and exit the editor, use one of the following methods:
- On the MTEXT ribbon contextual tab, in the Close panel, click Close Text Editor.
- Click in the drawing outside the editor.
- Press CTRL+ENTER.
spick Home tabAnnotation panelMultiline Text. Find Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text object. In the Options …To Create a Bulleted List in Multiline Text as you Type. Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text object. Right-click in the In-Place Text Editor, On the expanded shortcut menu, click Bullets and Lists Numbering, Bullets, or Letters.Draw Text Multiline Text. Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text object. Right-click in the In-Place Text Editor, On the expanded shortcut menu, click Bullets and Lists Numbering, Bullets, or Letters. Enter a letter or a number and a period (or other punctuation).you do not want list formatting applied to all text that fits the criteria, clear Allow Bullets and Lists option. … Note: When Allow Bullets and Lists is not checked, you cannot create new … When Auto-list is on, you can create a list as you type.Create a Bulleted List as you Type. Use one of the following methods to select the bullet character: Enter U+2022, the Unicode string for a bullet. On the Text …bullets/numbering in multiple cells or columns with Kutools for Excel … Kutools for Excel: 200 new features for Excel, make Excel much easy and powerful, … (1) In the Text box type a mark you will apply as bullet .You can quickly add single level or multlevel bullets or numbers to existing lines of text, or Word can automatically create lists as you type.