To Configure an HP-GL Plotter Driver
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plotters. Find
- Double-click the Add-a-Plotter Wizard shortcut icon.
- On the Begin page, select My Computer if the plotter is connected to your computer.
Select Network Plotter Server if the plotter is available through a network. Click
- On the Network Plotter page, enter the UNC name of the networked plotter. Click Next.
This page is not displayed if you selected My Computer in step 3.
- On the Plotter Model page, under Manufacturers, select Hewlett-Packard. Under Model,
select the type of Hewlett-Packard plotter that you are using or emulating. Click
- On the Import PCP or PC2 page, select a PCP or PC2 file to import (optional). Click
- On the Ports page, select the port that the printer is attached to. Click Next.
This page is not displayed if you selected Network Plotter Server in step 3.
- On the Plotter Name page, enter a name for the plotter configuration file. Click Next.
- On the Finish page, click Finish.
A new plotter configuration file (PC3) is created.
sp Configure an HP–GL/2 Plotter Driver. Double-click the Add-a-Plotter Wizard shortcut icon. On the Begin page, select My Computer if the plotter is connected to your computer. Select Network Plotter Server if the plotter is available through a network.Printer icon to open the Add Printer Wizard dialog box. Follow the steps displayed on your screen. Below are some questions that you may be requested to answer, depending on your system configuration.to install. The HP Designjet 5000 requires the HP–GL/2 Raster driver. Choose this option …driver uses the HP–GL/2 and HP RTL graphics languages. The driver …. In the HP Printer Configuration dialog box which appears, scroll through the list of …printer drivers are located on the HP Designjet 4000 Series Printer Software Setup for Windows CD that is shipped with the printer. The Printer …Driver to be chosen. It should be the Hewlett Packard HP–GL/2 devices, ADI 4.3 – for AutoDesk by HP as …To setup your newly configured HPGL Plotter with the correct pen … In the list of available plotter drivers choose a HPGL plotter, and enter a name for the plotter …configure an AutoCAD Plotter driver to complete the … path from AutoCAD to … And then choose the HP Designjet 510, 42 …inch printer .