To Change Content Explorer Filter Settings
- Click the Configure filtering button at the bottom of the Content Explorer dialog box.
- In the Configure Filters dialog box, browse between data type groups using the tabs.
- Select the types you want in each tab.
- If you want to specify a date range, click the Date tab and select from these options.
- Property to filter: Choose the type of date you want; for example, Date Created.
- Pre-Defined: Choose a range preset dating back from today.
- Date Range: Set a custom date range using the controls.
- Click OK.
The search results are updated based on the filter settings you selected.
ick the Configure filtering button at the bottom of the Content Explorer dialog box. In the Configure Filters dialog box, browse between data type groups using …filtering button at the bottom of the Content Explorer dialog box. In the Configure Filters dialog box, browse between data type groups using …… Windows 7, Microsoft newest operating system, is a more sophisticated version of Windows that offers users the use of new and more …Content Advisor on Windows computers will change the filtering for Internet Explorer. Content filters are a way to … If at any point you want to change the settings, access the Content Advisor to alter them. Open the "Control Panel" from the …… The Content Explorer filter controls what types of data to search for from your program. By default … To Change Content Explorer Filter Settings.Explorer and Opera, the makers of these … You can also manage which content is shown under “Content settings,” which is also … By going to “Options” and the “Security” tab, you can change whether any … “FoxFilter” is another filtering extension for blocking adult material and it works …… Learn how to enable Content Advisor in Internet Explorer 11 & IE 10 … The tool uses the Platform for Internet Content Selection (PICS) filtering to sweep out the … is not available in Internet Options > Content tab browser settings and you … a system restore point before making any changes to your system.… i have a window 7 phone for my son and cannot use the family safety filter, cannot use an app to keep adult content from the phone, i want to …setting that filters out inappropriate web content. To change it:… How to Enable or Disable Content Advisor in Internet Explorer. … 5. You will now be able to change your Content Advisor settings.