To Chamfer a 3D Solid
- Click Solid tabSolid Editing panelChamfer Edge. Find
- Select the edge of the base surface to chamfer.
One of two surfaces adjacent to the selected edge is highlighted.
- Do one of the following:
- To select a different surface, enter n (Next).
- To use the current surface, press Enter.
- Specify the base surface distance.
The base surface distance is measured from the selected edge to a point on the base
surface. The other surface distance is measured from the selected edge to a point
on the adjacent surface.
- Specify the location of the chamfer using one of the following options.
- To specify an individual edge, select the edge.
- To select all edges around the base surface, enter l (Loop). Specify an edge.
- To complete the chamfer, press Enter.
ick Solid tabSolid Editing panelChamfer Edge. Find Select the edge to chamfer . A preview of the chamfer is displayed. Do one of the following: Select …Solid tabSolid Editing panelChamfer Edge. Find Select the edge of the base surface to chamfer. One of two surfaces adjacent to the selected edge is …chamfer on a 3D solid. In the Properties palette, modify the properties of …Solid panel > Fillet Edge drop-down > Chamfer Edge. Select the edge of the base surface to chamfer. One of two surfaces adjacent to the …chamfers the edges of two 2D objects or the adjacent faces of a 3D solid. Find A bevel or chamfer is an angled line that meets the endpoints of two …28 Dec 2011CHAMFER>ANGLE command to chamfer in 3D? … At 1 minute, he says "When you chamfer a solid, there is no angle …3D arrays. ✓ Fillet solid objects. ✓ Chamfer solid objects. ✓ Thicken a surface into a solid. ✓ Convert planar objects into surfaces. ✓ Slice a solid using …Chamfer Edge tool modifies the edge of a solid with a linear cross section. … Click the Chamfer Edge tool from the 3D Modeling tool set, and then select …chamfer between curves and surfaces … Chamfers are straight- line transitions between curves on the same plane or between … Edit solid objects.