To Adjust Port Settings
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plotters. Find
- Double-click the plotter configuration (PC3) file whose port settings you want to
- In the Plotter Configuration Editor, click the Ports tab.
- Select one of the following options:
- Plot to the Following Port. Sends the drawing to the printer through the specified port.
- Plot to File. Sends the drawing to the file name specified on the Files tab in the Options dialog
- AutoSpool. Uses the AutoSpool utility specified on the Files tab in the Options dialog box to
plot the drawing.
- For a device that emulates the configured device and has additional port options,
select Show All Ports.
- To connect a nonsystem plotter to another instance of the device, click Browse Network.
In the Browse for Printer dialog box, select the device and click OK.
- Click OK.
sppan class=”f”>10 Apr 2013ports set the port speed automatically.… 5) In the right-hand pane, expand the Ports ( COM & LPT) listing by clicking the "+" symbol. 6) Right-click on the COM number you want to change and select Properties from the fly-out menu. 7) In the Communications Port Properties window, click the Port Settings tab and then click the Advanced button.… Once you're in 'Advanced Settings for COM10' on the bottom you can see the ' COM Port Number: COM10'. Click on that to change it to the …… This is called port forwarding, and here's how to do it. … To set a static IP address on a Windows 7 or Vista PC, open Control Panel.to change the firewall's settings on your computer if a piece of software requires the use of specific ports to operate properly. This is accomplished …to Set Up Port Forwarding on a Router. This wikiHow teaches you how to open a specific port on your router so that an application can access your network.… While some applications take advantage of NAT to set their own ports and handle all the configuration for you, there are still plenty of …configuration (PC3) file whose port settings you want to change. In the Plotter …configuration (PC3) file whose serial port settings you want to change. In the Plotter …