About the QuickCalc Calculator
The QuickCalc calculator includes geometric functions, unit conversions, and variables,
in addition to the basic features found in scientific calculators.
Unlike most calculators, QuickCalc is an expression builder. For greater flexibility,
it does not immediately calculate an answer when you click a function. Instead, you
compose an expression that you can easily edit and, when you are finished, you click
the equal sign (=) or press Enter. Later, you can retrieve the expression from the
History area, modify it, and recalculate the results.
With QuickCalc, you can
- Perform mathematical and trigonometric calculations
- Access and review previously entered calculations for re-evaluation
- Use the calculator with the Properties palette to modify object properties
- Convert units of measurement
- Perform geometric calculations related to specific objects
- Copy and paste values and expressions to and from the Properties palette and the Command
- Perform computations on mixed numbers (fractions), and feet and inches
- Define, store, and use calculator variables
- Use geometric functions from the CAL command
e QuickCalc calculator includes geometric functions, unit conversions, and variables, in addition to the basic features found in scientific calculators.QuickCalc directly as you would with a desktop calculator, or use it transparently within a command or the Properties palette. … Directly from a button, or menu, a shortcut menu, or the Command prompt. … When you work directly with QuickCalc, you can perform calculations and unit …QuickCalc button in the box, and enter an expression.QuickCalc calculator, part of AutoCAD 2014 Essential Training: 3 …… With QuickCalc AutoCAD Calculator command you can measure the length of geometry, its angle and coordinate points like midpoint or …QUICKCALC (AUTOCAD CALCULATOR). Did you know there was a built in calculator in AutoCAD? How cool is that for engineers and technicians to have.