Using ShowMotion, you can add movement and transitions to a saved view. These saved
views are called shots. The types of shots that you can create are:
- Still. Utilizes a single fixed camera position.
- Cinematic. Utilizes a single camera with cinematic camera movements.
- Recorded Walk. Records an animation by navigating around and through a model.
Shot sequences are used to organize related shots together. These sequences are also
called view categories. By using shot sequences, you can do the following:
- Quickly locate a shot
- Play back more than one shot at a time
- Control the order in which shots are played back
ShowMotion is made up of three main parts: shot thumbnails, shot sequence thumbnails,
and the ShowMotion control. With the ShowMotion control, along the bottom, you can
play the animations assigned to a shot, pin and unpin ShowMotion, and close ShowMotion.
Use the shot and shot sequence thumbnails to navigate the shots in the current model.
The ShowMotion control has the following options:
- Pin/Unpin ShowMotion. Pins ShowMotion so the ShowMotion control and all thumbnails remain displayed even
if focus is shifted away from ShowMotion. When ShowMotion is not pinned, the ShowMotion
control and all thumbnails disappear if the focus is switched away from ShowMotion.
- Play All. Starts the playback of shots in all shot sequences. Shots are played left to right,
starting with the leftmost shot sequence.
- Stop. Stops the playback of the current shot.
- Turn On/Off Looping. Enables or disables playback looping for the animation assigned to the shot or shot
sequence when played back.
- New Shot. Displays the New View/Shot Properties dialog box where you can create a new shot.
- Close ShowMotion. Closes the ShowMotion control and all thumbnails.
ing ShowMotion, you can add movement and transitions to a saved view. These saved views are called shots. The types of shots that you can create are: Still.ShowMotion. As you create or modify a shot, a thumbnail is generated and added to a shot sequence. Create and Modify a …ShowMotion feature lets you add movement and transitions to captured camera position called shots. You can create still shots, cinematic shots, or a …ShowMotion Incorporated is an entertainment-based specialty contracting company equally at home either constructing and automating Broadway scenery, …ShowMotion Inc.. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at ShowMotion Inc., leverage your professional network, and get hired.