About Shortcut Menus
Display a shortcut menu for quick access to commands that are relevant to your current
You can display shortcut menus when you right-click different areas of the screen.
Shortcut menus typically include options to
- Repeat the last command entered
- Cancel the current command
- Display a list of recent user input
- Cut, copy, and paste from the Clipboard
- Select a different command option
- Display a dialog box, such as Options or Customize
- Undo the last command entered
You can customize right-click behavior to be time-sensitive, so that a quick right-click
acts the same as pressing Enter, and a longer right-click displays a shortcut menu.
Shortcut menus can be customized using a customization (CUIx) file.