About Recording User Interface Elements
Many common user interface elements can be used when recording an action macro.
The following user interface elements can be used when recording an action macro:
- Quick Access toolbar and other toolbars
- Pull-down and shortcut menus
- Viewport controls
- Application menu
- Status bars
- Properties and Quick Properties palettes
- Layer Properties Manager palette
- Tool Palettes window
- Legacy user interface elements, including image tile menus and tablet menus
There are some limitations to which actions can be recorded from the Properties, Quick
Properties, and DesignCenter palettes that you should be familiar with before recording
an action macro.
- Properties and Quick Properties palette
Only actions that execute a command are recorded. The following actions are not recorded:
- All file management tasks.
- All actions from shortcut menus except Attach as Xref and Insert as Block.
- Dragging named objects, such as layers and linetypes, into the drawing area.
e following user interface elements can be used when recording an action macro: Ribbon; Quick Access toolbar and other toolbars; Pull-down and shortcut …user interface elements can be used when recording an action macro.user interface elements are highlighted while you record, as you can see in the following screenshot, so that you can be sure the correct buttons, fields or …UI elements refer to all graphical user interface pieces that construct an application, be they windows, check boxes, text fields or drop-down lists.user interface elements from …… Despite the testing world is full of record-and-playback tools that provide access to UI elements, their details and characteristics, and provide …… UI testing includes UI recording, which gives you the ability to generate code that … Know the expected behavior of the element as reference.