About Installation and Configuration Tools
A number of tools are available to assist in the process of installing the product
and configuring how it works.
You can perform some configuration tasks during installation, while others must be
The following tools are available to help install and configure the product:
- Install Wizard â€“ Installs the product as a stand-alone seat.
- Deployment Wizard â€“ Creates a multi-seat deployment that defines custom settings and files to provide
a consistent configuration for multiple users.
- Network License Manager â€“ Configures and manages a license server.
- Add/Remove Features â€“ Enables and disables components of the product through the Windows Control Panel.
- CAD Manager Control Utility â€“ Enables and disables some features independent of the product installer.
- Options dialog box â€“ Manages the support paths that the product uses to locate custom files and sets
custom settings. Many of the custom files and path locations can be set in a deployment,
in addition to specifying the current profile.
- Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor â€“ Customizes the user interface and transfers customization between CUIx files. CUIx
files can be set in a deployment.
- AutoCAD 2016 Installation Help
- Preparing for Installation of Autodesk Products and Suites
- Configuring and Installing Autodesk Products and Suites
- Activation and Post-Installation Tasks for Autodesk Products and Suites
y 31, 2017 … Objectives and skills for the installation and configuration portion of IT Fundamentals … Linux: User management tools vary by distribution.installing the development tools, configure them for developing your own extensions.configure your own tool, a saved snap-in, or use …configuration.configuration tool, IBM® Cognos® Configuration, to configure IBM Cognos Business Intelligence components during the installation and configuration …configuration tool requires a Java platform to be installed and configured on your operating system. If you need to install a Java platform to run this tool, …installed, it will need to be configured for your network. The PBX configuration tool obtains important network and security settings and …configure a database, or to only install the … services and options and includes an integrated set of management tools, replication, …Installation Requirements and Pre-Installation Tasks…9. Installation ….. After you have completed installation, run TIBCO Configuration Tool. The tool …install, upgrade, and configure VMware Tools. IMPORTANT Beginning with vSphere 5.5, all information about how to install and configure VMware Tools.