Organize drawings, hatches and other drawing content.
With DesignCenter, you can
- Browse for drawing content such as drawings or symbol libraries on your computer,
on a networked drive, and on a web page
- View definition tables for blocks and layers in any drawing file and then insert,
attach, or copy and paste the definitions into the current drawing
- Update (redefine) a block definition
- Create shortcuts to drawings, folders, and Internet locations that you access frequently
- Add content such as xrefs, blocks, and hatches to a drawing
- Open drawing files in a new window
- Drag drawings, blocks, and hatches to a tool palette for convenient access
- Copy and paste content, such as layer definitions, layouts, and text styles between
The DesignCenter Window
Use the tree view on the left to browse sources of content and to display content
in the content area on the right. From the content area, you can add items to a drawing
or to a tool palette. A preview or description is displayed for selected drawings,
blocks, hatch patterns, or xrefs.
The DesignCenter toolbar controls navigation and display of information in the tree
view and the content area. The same navigation and display options are available on
the shortcut menu. Right-click in the content area to display the menu.
As with other dockable windows and palettes, you can resize, dock, and anchor DesignCenter.
Many of these options can be set selecting an option on the shortcut menu.
>About DesignCenter. In-Product View Help. Applies to AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD Architecture 2016, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016, AutoCAD Electrical 2016, AutoCAD …DesignCenter Online provides access to content such as blocks, symbol libraries, manufacturers' content, and online catalogs. This content can be used in …About Design Center Preferences. Oracle Warehouse Builder provides a set of user preferences that enable you to customize your user interface and …DesignCenter selection ideas" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Appliance garage, Flats and Open …